Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited, finally!

But don't get too excited. She technically didn't say "yes" yet so there's still room for nonsense. Wouldn't that be funny.

Dex-chan lover
What was the purpose of the drama that made no sense?
wtf do you mean it made no sense? do you live in your head or something? do you daydream every day an paradiess were there is NO MISCOMUNICATION? bro live among REALY!

i hate people like you that just pretend having an life that ain’t PERFECT is “drama that makes no sense”

you lot call EVERYTHING drama! wtf? it’s called MF! BLOODY REALITY! were do you think the author came with the idea? this shite happens in reality too! and it’s an dumb as it looks because of lack of communication!

Double-page supporter
Can you go back to non-pixiv quality? Loading a single page hogs all of my phone resources and binging it drained 1% of my battery per chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Can you go back to non-pixiv quality? Loading a single page hogs all of my phone resources and binging it drained 1% of my battery per chapter
I'm sorry my obsession with quality is giving your phone a hard time. 🙇‍♀️
The current ones are about 3-5MB each, the low quality ones I used before were about 1-1.5MB so I don't think it's a huge difference, especially considering the raws are 10-15MB each so I'm already making them a lot smaller. I can still try to shave off 1 or 2MB, but beyond that I'd have to lose some quality which I'm vehemently against.

Users who are viewing this thread