Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 12.3

Dex-chan lover
The rule of three dictates that next chapter we will get the same cliffhanger again.
I am not getting my hopes up with these two dorks!

Group Leader
Is it really? This is all that was on Pixiv, unless I'm missing something.
@noracchi Yes. Check the comic-walker page linked as "Official Raw"

1. They did kiss, as far as I can tell. It's just not fully shown. It's the page you have as the last, the three-quarter page panel. This is why Kana says "honto ni damedame nandakara". IE you are a useless lesbian, so I had to take initiative.

2. This is the last chapter. Doesn't say explicitly but seems very final there's a "thanks for reading" at the end.

Aggregator gang
@noracchi Yes. Check the comic-walker page linked as "Official Raw"

1. They did kiss, as far as I can tell. It's just not fully shown. It's the page you have as the last, the three-quarter page panel. This is why Kana says "honto ni damedame nandakara". IE you are a useless lesbian, so I had to take initiative.

2. This is the last chapter. Doesn't say explicitly but seems very final there's a "thanks for reading" at the end.
Uh oh, my bad. I might wait until saturday to see if the latter half will be posted as chapter 12.4 on Pixiv since I like the higher resolution there. If not I'll fix it uh, somehow. Thanks for the heads up and sorry 🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread