Genkai OL to Joshi Daisei ga 〇〇 Suru Hanashi - Ch. 9.3

Dex-chan lover
Ah, she's afraid of the classic gay pain of being played by a straight girl :meguuusad:
yeah, being liked soo much by straight girls to the point that you get confused if they like you or not, ah i guess in the end she did realize they all didn’t like her in THAT way

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and the hard work involved. Called it, she flashbacked and inner monologued her way out of returning or confirming Kanna's feelings thus maintaining her useless status. She's angsting her way back into the older neighbor zone.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the uploads! Your work is really great, stop putting yourself down!

Dex-chan lover
I like where the series is going, but I gotta say thank you. Regardless of whether you will drop it or not in the future.

Thank you very much for your work, the translation is great! Whether you pick it up when next chapter drops, you are awesome, Nora.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, being liked soo much by straight girls to the point that you get confused if they like you or not, ah i guess in the end she did realize they all didn’t like her in THAT way
Straight people are dangerous for a gay heart :angery:

I guess they're setting that up for future drama, doubt if the feelings are mutual or if she's just another straight girl.

Users who are viewing this thread