Genocider (10 Chaps Left - Translation Request)

I don't know if this is the place to post this. I tried searching but there wasn't a section to request translation of manga. I hope someone can finish this please. 10 chaps left and i want to know how it ends.

Contributor
Where does it actually say that?
It sure isn't in the site rules, nor the forum ones.
Yes I checked that last time to quote it but couldn't find it...

But I'm almost 100% sure that in a thread on this forum, somewhere, it was clearly said that the forum is not a place where you can ask for translation request. But I can be mistaken... :/

But that would be just weird. Where else would we be able to ask for a translation request?

Dex-chan lover
They're referring to payed requests, or anything that involves any kind of monetisation. You can always pray to any metaphysical entity to inspire someone to do a series.

you could try the reddit r/manga sub, there is a format [SL](Request) Title
I see. Thanks. I'll try it later. By now i found the raws and although I don't understand Japanese I did understand the gist of what happens in the next 10 chaps mostly. So not that enthusiastic now. Still thanks I know for future now.

Dex-chan lover
I see. Thanks. I'll try it later. By now i found the raws and although I don't understand Japanese I did understand the gist of what happens in the next 10 chaps mostly. So not that enthusiastic now. Still thanks I know for future now.
I also forgot, as alternative (you could make both) the r/scanlation sub has a megathread for this purpose,

Staff
Super Moderator
This is much better. Though it doesn't seem to get much attention since the 2 series requested only got a single like and no comments
Yeah you'll get way more attention if you post your scanlation request on r/manga as HelperHand mentioned. Though posting in both places won't hurt to do. Anyways, here are some scanlation requests I've made there if you need an example of a "successful" one. Take a note of what information I included in my comments.

Yeah you'll get way more attention if you post your scanlation request on r/manga as HelperHand mentioned. Though posting in both places won't hurt to do. Anyways, here are some scanlation requests I've made there if you need an example of a "successful" one. Take a note of what information I included in my comments.

I see. Thanks for the example. I also added both of them to my list. Specially the stalking one 😁

Staff
Super Moderator
I see. Thanks for the example. I also added both of them to my list. Specially the stalking one 😁
No problem. Haha, I've made some other scanlation requests that had more upvotes, but I couldn't link them because the covers were NSFW. You'd have to look through my Reddit posts to find them. Unfortunately, not all of them have been picked up by a group.

But yeah the stalking one looked interesting. I'm glad someone picked it up. Although, I haven't had the chance to read it yet.

No problem. Haha, I've made some other scanlation requests that had more upvotes, but I couldn't link them because the covers were NSFW. You'd have to look through my Reddit posts to find them. Unfortunately, not all of them have been picked up by a group.

But yeah the stalking one looked interesting. I'm glad someone picked it up. Although, I haven't had the chance to read it yet.
Me too. I have added it to my list but I am currently 2 months behind on it.

Users who are viewing this thread