Genshin Impact 4-koma - Ch. 9 - Stormterror Battle

Group Leader
09 风魔龙战 Stormterror Battle
不要跑,风魔龙!
Don't you run, Stormterror!

[ul]
[li]Chapter Raw[/li]
[li]There's also official translations for the series now! Here's chapter 1, 2 and 3.[/li]
[/ul]

Group Leader
was this ever explained as to why venti helped us with that? +he didn't even know who we were at that time
we literally shot dvalin with some pew pew laser gun while flying around. i thought they (dvalin and venti) were homies 😔

Supporter
Venti already knew Dvalin wasn't himself. He aided anybody, who could turn Stormterror back into Dvalin.

@ihatethisfeature123 if i remember well, back then Dvalin suddenly came to the city and was a huge danger, Venti obviously doesn't want the people of Mondsdtadt to be hurt because of Dvalin, that's why he helps the traveler in protecting the citizens

Group Leader
@viesshi well he could, but he doesn’t want to, esp. with how Paimon treated him the past few chapters 🥲 this will be one of his few moments of relaxing time

i remember when traveler fight dvalin while flying, he pew pew dvalin with wind bullet... that time i wish that pew pew wind bullet is one of traveler skill in normal combat

Users who are viewing this thread