Genshin Impact Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Henshin Impact

Dex-chan lover
i only need qiqi to create my ideal party like this lumine here
what should i do to get qiqi into my party :(

Dex-chan lover
@pikonyanko Gather up fates and primogems for months to reach pity for that one limited character you really want, then proceed to lose the coin flip and end up with Qiqi instead followed by cursing every single person in Mihoyo.

well what she said nothing wrong.
many meta players using trio loli for they team since have CC, healer, Arrow user, also DPS in it

for zhongli, diluc, kaeya, also really good since Zhong li can make shield who give hp, geo resonance also help diluc if he want become main dps combine with kaeya for melt reaction (but change kaeya with childe give better results).

and for the last maybe that can be work too. but i think to risk. 🤣 but for moan joke yeah.

Group Leader
My Explorer team is Ningguang, Qiqi, Klee, and Diona. Ningguang detects ores, Qiqi detects Liyue specials, Klee detects Mondstadt specials, and Diona is there in case I need an archer against Ruin Guards/Hunters (blatant excuse).

I always try to include 2 pyro whenever possible, so Diluc must stay. Anyone else can be freely changed!

Group Leader
@MajorAlexJackson

Hey! Thanks for the kind offer, but unfortunately we don't accept donations. We do this because we like the series we're working on, and mostly for fun. Reading our releases and leaving us lovely comments are more than enough~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

What I can recommend, though, is supporting the authors and artists who helped with creating the anthology! Feel free to grab your own version. The raw link is on the MD page. xDD And if you want to be pinged for releases, you can join our discord server here: https://discord.com/invite/p5kdYP7

Thanks for reading!! Look forward to more chapters coming soon!

Fed-Kun's army
@Valkoryel
Just noticed, that all have a bad boy aspect to them.

1 is a lone wolf.
1 is a scoundrel
1 is a battle maniac
1 ask you for money.

As some girl quoted, "he has his spear then kick is, then he can kick me."

Users who are viewing this thread