Genshin Impact

Syx

@Fuko I don't agree with that. It's not the greatest, but it's not definitely awful, and I think people who have played Genshin beforehand will definitely enjoy this more. But your opinion is your opinion I guess so you're free to think whatever you want.

Syx

@Fuko Btw nice pfp gif from Clannad, Fuko's arc was one of my top favourites and she is one of my favourite characters in Clannad.

- Needed to be saved by businessmen to defeat monster that plagued the city for years
- Needed to be saved by random traveler to solved the dragon issue
- Never recognizes the 'businessmen' deed and betrayed their protector, called him stromterror

What a bunch of useless knights. I wonder how they can still afford be 'free' like their total useless disappoinment wind god

I really wanted this to be their future trial quest, with diluc as bonus character on amber trial.... Nothing wrong with a very high dream isn't it.

Hmm so cheesy and awful storytelling, why they didn't make the story well constructed, it's all over the place. Well but GI's story is not good to begin with tho, it's just a mediocre.... Playing the game is the only way you'll fully enjoy the franchise.

Just realize that guy from Sumeru is a 5 star polearm (soon) named Cyno, im really curious about Razor's origin now since i heard it has something to do with Cyno. At least, i have Razor to follow as my favorite character in this game.

I'm not too much into the game yet but the comic improves the character's charms so much. Amber is even cute, Jean is even cool, Lisa is even hot.
Too bad it is just a side project or extra thing since it has no proper schedule and artist (made by various artists probably working in other things within Mihoyo too)

Fed-Kun's army
Might be better to tag this as "Completed" as I see no way of it ever coming back, considering Mihoyo hasn't said anything about a manga continuation.

Users who are viewing this thread