Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Sweet Treant

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis
I imagine he pulls his cloths up from his feet and then secures it after shimmying it up. It's make a funny mental image that ruins any thought of him being dignified. It'd also be funny if they are just funny looking shoulder pads. Other world fashion 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Those cute sheep with their flat herbivore teeth. Not a match for flapping fox ears though.

I... dont want to imagine that dragon having sex with her, lmao

Dex-chan lover
umh im still curious about the dragon sex but man the cyclops ojou-sama looks interesting

Double-page supporter
Somehow was expecting pickpocket muckery midway. I suppose it could be left for a later time.

Double-page supporter
The unsolved mistery will be the shape of the hanger of that three necks shirt and how the hell you iron it.

Dex-chan lover
@Aizu Considering she is humanoid, it could be possible her boyfriend can magic himself into a humanoid, so no worries about dragon D.

Nah, what concerns me about what they said is the fact she talked about them doing the deed because no one is around... they don't care where they are, just whether or not people are around.

I, too, was expecting a pickpocket scenario, but I guess it's just a casual meeting of someone who will be important in the future?

I don't know how that tree pancake managed to make me hungry 😳🤤

Dex-chan lover
Ooh! A unicorn cyclops girl? Count me in!

Also, I totally thought he was going to get pickpocketed. Or that the magician who bumped into them would turn out to be the person he was going to meet. But I guess it was nothing?

Fed-Kun's army
And that's kid, is how you have a Dragonborn.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin naal ok zin los vahriin,

Users who are viewing this thread