Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Why is a giant whale cruise ship kind of depressing to me?
Poor whale. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I love the adorable wholesomeness of Shunichiro and Sylphin just having a great time eating and exploring (and Sylphin's crush). It fills my heart with deliciousness.

Dex-chan lover
Cranking chapters out, I appreciate it. Getting dark vibes about whether those are literal mermaid tears tho...
Between that they dodged what the tears are, blatantly said lets not think about it with how she gets to work. And that There is a structure built inside a creatures that makes use of its airways, someone is saying it may be a construct or a created creature, but it sure seemed like a trained one. This is also a ship for the rich and powerful, its not odd to think their not caring to much about how humane it is. It feels a lot like the whole everything on the surface looks lovely but its messed up in the background that so many Japanese love pulling.

Dex-chan lover
man the whale ship reminds me of HxH
I love how they keep making these amazing designs

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Just small errors, I've seen:
  • pages 3 and 12: hyphen should be at the end of lines, not at the beginning;
  • page 14: you wrote Bert instead of Bart;
  • page 15: "turnout" should be "turn out";
  • page 20: "will you have a drink too." should have an interrogation mark instead;
  • page 21: it's "complement", not "compliment".

And even though it's MTL'd, there's still good enough work for (at least) me not to think about it, so keep it up. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread