Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
721707845cd940d87cb1542a0f3540866675badb_hq.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Wow did the chef just pure energy in the form of fire in its plasma state? That’d be insane and unless I’m not understanding something about how magic works here would really rewrite our entire food chain and how we gain energy through consumption.

Dex-chan lover
Missed a bubble on page 19. And another bubble not cleaned up on page 20 for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist forget to erase the towel in the loli's hand on that last panel, cause only one towel was in her hands, then she gave that towel to a fairy, but then she had the towel in her hand again?

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist forget to erase the towel in the loli's hand on that last panel, cause only one towel was in her hands, then she gave that towel to a fairy, but then she had the towel in her hand again?
That wasn't a towel, it was a piece of paper, probably a message about our party's arrival. Then more fairies brought a towel.

Dex-chan lover
They know it’s all translated however
(I'm assuming you missed a comma after "know".) No - bubble on page 19 is not translated (i mean, i know Japanese well enough for simple line like that, but it's still in Japanese).
nNCu37y.png

As for page 20 - yeah, i see the translation, but the bubble could've been cleaned up pretty easily.

Dex-chan lover
God, I oove world building manga that focuses solely on wholesomeness and worldbuilding. And this is #1 on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread