Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the credits, I still hope someone will pop on in and pick this up still.

I'll translate 1 chapter a month to keep signal boosting it, so snipe me during that time to tell me to fuck off,
we'd seeming both appreciate that lol.

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the credits, I still hope someone will pop on in and pick this up still.

I'll translate 1 chapter a month to keep signal boosting it, so snipe me during that time to tell me to fuck off,
Thank you; could you maybe quick up a pick chapter of "Isekai Nonbiri Sozai Saishu Seikatsu" or maybe "Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!" too? :3

Dex-chan lover
nice cliffhanger. thanks for the chapter. hope u keep TLing this bro, since its already completed!

Dex-chan lover
space turtle that lays eggs turned into meteorite, felt like reading toriko again lol

Fed-Kun's army

Thank you for coming back. I missed this so much. I don't have any complaint about your work sir. Please keep it up.

Thanks for the translation. An MTL it might be, but your editing make it readable enough.

Aggregator gang
This series never fails to give me what I sorely desire out of fantasy food manga in that it continues to make really unique and interesting foods, drinks and dishes. It's refreshing when a fantasy manga takes great care in making something unique to their world instead of some dumb isekai man makes a cheeseburger in the fantasy world.

Love it, really hoping it gets picked up for real so we can finally see the end...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks translator, I hope it gets someone to pick it up.
So...I remember this exists and I gotta ask how does the dragon not tear her in half? Yeah
its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing us closer towards the finish line, your translations are a godsend.

Users who are viewing this thread