Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Dragon’s Den (Conclusion)

Dex-chan lover
The “Though I’m not a mage” old man looked like he got dragged there during a nap (or while having a hangover) by his former comrades. :ROFLMAO:

In my head he was told: “Look, you gotta show up with us as a show of solidarity, we’ll send you back right after then you can go back to sleep.”

god, the dragons comments were so fucking dumb and self centered arrogance, and the story treated it as if he said anything of intelligence its kinda sad

Dex-chan lover
the dragons comments were so fucking dumb and self centered arrogance
To the dragons defense, they've lived long enough to see that war and peace will just keep repeating.
And a prolonged peace might allow those who do want conflict, to accumulate wealth and power, and thus produce a more devastating and also longer war once they make their move.

Dex-chan lover
Huh...I only remember some of these characters. Gonna have to give this a re-read but I'll wait til all the chapters are done.

Fed-Kun's army
aw men. It was rushed for some reasons =.=. The proof is that all mages were abruptly introduced.

Dex-chan lover
So human have existed ever since the past civilization and from the sound of it there were a whole villages made up of them too. Perhaps humans and dragons used to live together and very close with each other, that's why the elder said "countless dragon and human slaughtered" that's also the reason he was willing to listen to Shunichirou. Either way, I never though author gonna turn Shunichirou existence to be such a deep lore.

Group Leader
The power of Japanese talk-no-jutsu saves the day again!
071.gif

Users who are viewing this thread