Gensou Gourmet - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Dragon’s Den (Conclusion)

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the rush suddenly? It feels so bad to have all these characters just randomly pop up.

Group Leader
What's up with the rush suddenly? It feels so bad to have all these characters just randomly pop up.
Mangaka had only 5 chapters left to work with. Also why didn't those assholes go with him in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
I just want to bring it back around to them talking about eating elves like a chapter ago? Why are they arbiters of peace?
That was a mistranslation, they were talking about how elves (and demi-humans) don't eat raw meat.

Did we met all of the mages already? Can't recall some of them, tbh.

@TraurigKv0th3
Quite a lot of spreads this chapter, would've been nice if you stitched them before uploading. Yeah, i know "Double Page" was made for that, but usually one has to fiddle with "Right To Left" and "Offset Double Spreads" (not this time) options to get it right, and then revert them, which is kinda bothersome.

Group Leader
That was a mistranslation, they were talking about how elves (and demi-humans) don't eat raw meat.

Did we met all of the mages already? Can't recall some of them, tbh.

@TraurigKv0th3
Quite a lot of spreads this chapter, would've been nice if you stitched them before uploading. Yeah, i know "Double Page" was made for that, but usually one has to fiddle with "Right To Left" and "Offset Double Spreads" (not this time) options to get it right, and then revert them, which is kinda bothersome.
It's been fixed 🙏 thanks for reminding that it should have been done.

Users who are viewing this thread