Gensou Gourmet

this is good
art 9/10 what can i say? it's reaslly good
world building 8/10 author came up with interesting delicacy
story 7/10 just traveling searching for food

I was hesitant on reading this cause how wide their mouths are. But im glad i was wrong, thoroughly enjoying this series. Thank you for the tl!

Its actually decent. But it gets boring later for me. So I suggest you read it one at a time.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this manga is actually about the unique food in other world.

This world feels alive and has its own culture, unlike all those "cooking messiah" isekai stories where the the people didn't even try anything for thousands of years...

Like the very first chapter, we see different people having different preference

i found the raw by searching the japan name. they go to another continent and stuff and eventually he proposes with a ring at a dragon steak? dinner and she accepts!!! also they get married at the end and have a cute baby girl :3 unfortunately poor guy doesnt get to return to his old world :/

Dex-chan lover
I'm really sad this ended. I remember waiting for new chapters for so long and then only to find out it was the last few chapters and the series ended

Dex-chan lover
As a rule. I have found manga adaptations of Isekai webnovels to be soulless affairs. The art style is so incredibly bland and generic and the narrative and storytelling so lazy and awkward, that it feels like the artist is barely bothering at all, simply treating it as mercenary work and phoning it in.

This is not an exception to said rule.

Aggregator gang
a good read, I could have read more of this, but it ended well.

Users who are viewing this thread