Get Schooled - Ch. 1 - True Education

XL

Dex-chan lover
The government is doing something..... competent? *GASP* . So, this manhua is gto except he's not a little bitch boy with a pervert complex. Cool...

Fed-Kun's army
A simple and direct way to solve the problem.
Hopefully someone will pick the rest of this up

so much the better if it has you more! don't hesitate to join the discord server! https://discord.gg/EcrdkmdnY4

Haaaa, another story dehumanising bullies. More violence ain't gonna solve the problem. I can understand that it feels good to have vengence on people that have tormented you (belive me I to had such thoughts), but bulling is the result of this exact same "toxic" thinking.
No human acts to be bad. We always act for what we think is "right" justifyed by more or less resonable reasons. The moment you justify making the life of someone hell because they are "bad" you are a bully yourself.
That doesn't mean you aren't allowed to strike back. But violence should always be defensive, as soon as your violence becomes offensive you are part of the problem.
Same applyes to verbal agression, the internet is a perfect example of this "toxic" culture. How often do you see a discussion in the internet between total opposites of ideals without it ending in insults?
Really a shame considering it is the perfect place to exchange and refine ideals...

Users who are viewing this thread