Get Schooled - Ch. 4 - Why?

This is good stuff cant wait till sone mass release gets here XD

@krispy
I don't know man, I have at least a couple of friends that are "rich kids", and none of them act like that to anybody. I'm not saying they are perfect people by any means, but at the very least their background didn't get them to hardcore bully others for no reason. Granted, none of them are comparable to the "rich kids" of manhwa that come from really powerful families, but still.

@Call-Me-Captain
I also don't know man, I have at least a couple of classmates from my previous school who are "rich kids" and some act like that. Not to an extent that they're flaunting their superiority and stuff, but their actions pretty much said they have the power, or so I learnt from that certain incident. It's not like the other party wasn't wrong (since the incident got the guy hospitalized) but his family's methods are in my opinion wrong. Granted, none of them is comparable to the "rich kids" of manhwa that come from really powerful families, but still.

@Call-Me-Captain Lmao another true story. It wasn't related to power or position, probably. I don't really remember it clearly so some details might be off but there was a time when this one boy (about 5 years old I think) actually tried to pick a fight. He just suddenly slapped or punched a stranger and no it wasn't a joke. Not the typical cute stuff when babies try to punch adults, he really just blatantly did it with force (with a smile on his face) although the stranger was clearly not having a great day as seen from his face. His parents and grandmother just ignored it, and when the stranger got mad cuz clearly it wasn't polite, the parents and the grandma tried to make it as though the stranger was at fault and the kid wasn't even guilty lmao

Sad truth is that many people (esp those who still hold the traditional mindset) dote their sons way too much they actually are destroying their future without them realizing it. Or probably it's just that you're living in a country more developed than mine. Heck, the people here will even bear 7 or 8 kids just to get a son then throw their daughters into marriage.

Sometimes I feel like women's lives here are just way too unfortunate, it's like they're born and viewed as cattle

Thanks for translating.

You know i would be actually happy if this kid died (the son of the republican or something) 🤔

@Call-Me-Captain i get that but u gotta remember what we experience isnt always the worse or even the bad side of things....there's rich people and powerful people that have a sense of how people should act and teach their kids accordingly but there's some that only know to missuse what they have

Users who are viewing this thread