Get Schooled

The sad part is, they probably didn’t even have to explain any backstory like the change in law, and the story wouldn’t be that different, if at all... I had my hopes UP for a moment but I had to suppress them on the off chance the story doesn’t deliver a catharsis satisfying enough. That being said, the bully getting what he fucking deserved was satisfying as all hell.

I would like to see this really happening in Korea and we Foreigners will just watch this kids getting beat up by this guy while we are laughing 😂😂

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome back to murdering children simulator!

If you read this comment and enjoyed the manwha give it a 10/10 stars so we can get it to 9+ stars

i think i set a new personal record for how fast i stopped reading this. imagine writing a webcomic where the premise is “adult gets to legally beat up children for some reason” like what the fuck is wrong with you. what kind of person writes a story that says “teenagers are horrible and irredeemable and the solution is physical violence”. there are a lot of terrible teens and i don’t think that teens should be exempt from the consequences of their actions but this is just some kind of power fantasy that the author has as a grown adult and wants to hurt kids. also the bullies are just so cartoonishly evil, like no one acts like that. 0/10

Users who are viewing this thread