Getsuyoubi no Koibito - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Day Three

Fed-Kun's army
i am confused and i dont get the entire concept tbh so for that reason alone i guess you can say i'll be waiting for the next update?? sdkvjskdj although that was surprising to have add a guy in the mix...

Thank you for the update! It's an interesting concept and I'm looking forward to seeing the story unfold. Glad to see same -sex included in this manga.

I'm confused...
I thought this was the usual romance/shoujo manga focusing on "straight" relationships...i'm not condoning same-sex relationships but it's just not my cup of tea...
So haruomi swings both ways???!!!...he have done it with satoru as well???...and satoru too..is he gay or bi???...now he's saying he likes yuka???..for REAL???!!!...IT'S SO CONFUSING!!!
when they say "LIKE" is it "ROMANTICALLY" & "LOVER" does that mean doing "couple" stuff???...

I think that Satoru said that he's interested in Yuka because he feels that Haruomi has feelings for her and wants to make him jealous of another guy hanging all over Yuka, thus him realizing her has feelings for Yuka and would want to make her be his only girlfriend and he can be happy. Because Satoru just wants Haruomi to be happy and he thinks that obviously the school nurse and Haruomi will be never be a thing, but thinks that Yuka&Haruomi would be better.

Dex-chan lover
Satori is gay, haruomi is bi/pan and I'm here for this queer representation

*sigh* school nurse again. Here we go again. *sigh*

BUT FVCK I ROOT FOR SATORI HERE

Users who are viewing this thread