Getsuyoubi no Soratobu Orange. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
This kinda feels like Afro got Tsukumizu'd, if anyone gets what I mean. I like it though
Anyway, thanks for translating! I'm also learning Japanese bit by bit, it must feel so satisfying to actually translate a manga

Group Leader
This kinda feels like Afro got Tsukumizu'd, if anyone gets what I mean. I like it though
Anyway, thanks for translating! I'm also learning Japanese bit by bit, it must feel so satisfying to actually translate a manga
It really does! Good luck on learning yourself too!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

I didn't expect to finally have an Orange chapter translated, hahaha, are you planning to continue with the project? I've actually been trying to translate chapters myself since I finished Shirokuma, but I don't have the time I used to :slap:, so I'm still happy to see the rest of Afro's manga being translated. :win:

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

I didn't expect to finally have an Orange chapter translated, hahaha, are you planning to continue with the project? I've actually been trying to translate chapters myself since I finished Shirokuma, but I don't have the time I used to :slap:, so I'm still happy to see the rest of Afro's manga being translated. :win:
Thank you, Yeah I’m going to aim for weekly releases until I finish the series. Since this is my first project i’m learning a lot from it and want to continue to until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread