Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 108 - Hokuro-chan, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I feel like we have a few too many weirdo headcases with strange dynamics in this manga already. Kouhai and Ai-chan are like the only two normal ones with healthy relationships.
If you haven't notice it, author intentionally chose strange dynamics couple. I think i've read the author admitted it somewhere too. Kouhai and ai is included in that too as in kouhai is relationship in the office mostly forbidden and ai is the office boy with a minor relationship

Dex-chan lover
Just the other day I was reading again the IsekAI doujin and, thinking of the latest Ai chan chapters, I felt like it was the author's way to say goodbye to the couple.

Anyway, the new couple seems interesting, and I like that a lot of focus is given to the boy.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so confused why this series refuses to make the men into actual characters. They are literally faceless nothings. Why can’t they just be characters like everyone else?

The only other time I see this style is old Hentai Game Protagonists pre-2014, in the past 10 years even hentai games realized giving the MC a personality is vital to get invested into a world/story.

Users who are viewing this thread