Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 96 - Maegami-chan, Part 22

Me

Aggregator gang
"Wait... How much did you hear?"

Flustered Maegami is a rare treasure.

Dex-chan lover
the JOURNALIST is a flat chested girl, truly the root of all evil in TAWAWAland is the lack of breast fat

Dex-chan lover
This is not journalists, this are paparazzi. And asking a paparazzi to not be an asshole is like asking a vulture to not eat corpses, they can't. You must be an asshole to be a paparazzi stalking celebrities
Actually, a paparazzi once saved Ozzy Osbourne's life. He came across Ozzy when he was blackout drunk, face down in a pool of his own vomit. Instead of taking a photo, the dude called an ambulance. So while for the most part, paparazzi are the dregs of society, they can at times be decent human beings.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah, now if only she could tell that to the childhood friend too, except that would progress their relationship, and we can't have that shit on this thing

Ahhhh! I want progression on Ai-chan's story! I want Ai-chan have sex with Onii-chan before she finishes school! I want Volleyball-chan to find out the man Ai-chan likes is her cousin! Nyoooooooooooooooooh

Oh well, we have what we have. Btw their interaction on the last page was adorable
At this point it's officially dead:(, even in the twitter webcomic we no longer get any Ai-chan and Onii-san interactions outside of the isekai parts.

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's officially dead:(, even in the twitter webcomic we no longer get any Ai-chan and Onii-san interactions outside of the isekai parts.
We literally had an Ai-chan chapter less than 10 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
I mean Ai-chan and Onii-san relationship, not even the twitter webcomib features them anymore.
By saying "not even," you're implying that they're not being featured in the official one either, which simply isn't the case. Chapter 89 had the two of them in their commute and she was complaining about the troubles with big breasts. That was just 7 chapters ago.

By saying "not even," you're implying that they're not being featured in the official one either, which simply isn't the case. Chapter 89 had the two of them in their commute and she was complaining about the troubles with big breasts. That was just 7 chapters ago.
In the official manga they barely had any progression, we never saw any of the happenings between them which was in the twitter pages, the small set up Himura made in terms of their relationship never got anywhere and basically got written out.(the part where Volleyball-chan saw AI-chan sending her bikini photos to someone and the part wherer Ai-chan asked Onii-san to help her study, where she would go to Onii-san apartmen was got replaced by Cheer-chan.)
So at this point I think it's a safe assumption to say their relationship is dead and Ai-chan probably gonna get pushed towards the yuri route with Volleyball-chan.

Dex-chan lover
In the official manga they barely had any progression, we never saw any of the happenings between them which was in the twitter pages, the small set up Himura made in terms of their relationship never got anywhere and basically got written out.(the part where Volleyball-chan saw AI-chan sending her bikini photos to someone and the part wherer Ai-chan asked Onii-san to help her study, where she would go to Onii-san apartmen was got replaced by Cheer-chan.)
So at this point I think it's a safe assumption to say their relationship is dead and Ai-chan probably gonna get pushed towards the yuri route with Volleyball-chan.
Assume away. You have no idea what the mangaka has planned.

Dex-chan lover
Assume away. You have no idea what the mangaka has planned.
I hope he isn't planning that. Ai (or J) -chan and Onii-san were the primary reason I watched the anime and and read the manga. Them and Sensei and Maegami-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread