Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Serialization) (Blue) (Fan Colored) - Ch. 90 - Jitome-chan, Part 15

Dex-chan lover
The only relationship among them that actually has progression and I can't stop laughing at how comedic it got. 🤣

Also, Grandpa is cool..i wonder if we'll see him and Grandma when they were younger or something. 😆
Maegami-chan (bangs) already tricked her teacher/lover into a home run and had a baby. These two are not even at the plate yet.

Dex-chan lover
Maegami-chan (bangs) already tricked her teacher/lover into a home run and had a baby. These two are not even at the plate yet.
I totally forgot about those 2 tbh. 🤣
Can't wait for the manga to get to the pregnancy part. Cause I remember Aichan and her sis came over to look after the baby.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know she's very forward and aggressive lol. Tbh all of the girls are aggressive, apart for Ai-chan and Kouhai-chan maybe

Dex-chan lover
When will the main couple relationship progress?
Aren't all the characters shown or focused for each chapter a main couple too 🤔

They do have the girl's name in the chapter, followed by the number of parts for each respective names

Ai-Chan and Onii-san relationship is not progressed at all.
Probably never will, let's be honest. There is so much AI-chan chapter, yet their relationship not moved at all, not even covered the parts which happaned in the douiin/web comic which means the author deliberately avoid it.

Users who are viewing this thread