Getsuyoubi no Tawawa (Twitter Webcomic) - Vol. 6 Ch. 20 - Getsuyoubi no Tawawa Sono VI + α

Dex-chan lover
For my old eyes this chapter's really hard to read, are the raws that bad?

Double-page supporter
@exile650
There are some people commenting that is a mistranslation:
Page 8 lower left, she's not talking about twins, she said "I'm just gonna give birth to like 2 babies in quick succession and then go back to collage".
Source: https://e-hentai.org/g/1320670/be5c0088ae/

Here is the RAW of the doujinshi is someone wants to make a better translation: https://e-hentai.org/g/1277791/a1439c9dca/

Dex-chan lover
@anuanuanu
i think it's too bright compared with the last chapter. i hope they get much better version of raw

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, is it too much to ask for the floating dialogue to be translated as well?!

Dex-chan lover
She calls the student-teacher couple her neighbors but they're really Onii-san's neighbors. I guess that means Ai-chan has officially moved in with him or is over enough that she considers herself living with him...

@trashdump

I'm probably just being stupid, but I don't get the end. Is she meant to be talking to us (the reader)?

I think the usage of "oniisan" is throwing me off.

Dex-chan lover
inqdbuk Onii-san is the faceless MC, the salaryman. It's supposed to be that he's the one that this is being "recorded" for, and she's talking to him at the end. You're supposed to replace the word "you're" in the last page with "Onii-san"

@Wildstag

Right, I thought it meant be that, but wasn't too sure, so thanks for explanation.

I'd completely missed that this was meant to be a recording.

@Inqdbuk
lol, nah man, not understanding this doesn't mean you're being stupid :D
Well, the whole chapter, for me, I feel like she's talking to me, introducing the characters shown so far thus giving them a little more depth, but in the end, she said that I'm the onii-san the whole time, which means we the reader are in the onii-san's perspective for this chapter, it caught me off guard after I read that, that's why I wrote my first comment.

@trashdump

Yeah, I get that. Given that these are done with the idea of giving people something fun to see on a monday morning before school/work, I've always read them (in so much as you "read" tawawa pages) as The Salaryman is us, the reader.

Its just usage of "oniisan" that threw me off; I now assume it can be used in more ways than just as "brother", the only meaning I know for "oniisan". Plus, as Wildstag noted, this is framed as a recording, which I completely missed, so reading it kinda lost me.

Ah well, its cleared up now. Ta for the help.

@Inqdbuk
It can be used for not only calling someone's brother, but in this case, I still find it weird that Ai-chan call the salaryman Oniisan, not Ojisan since they're like 15+ years apart, right ?
Well anyway, I also didn't even realize that the chapter supposed to be a recording, at least things make sense for you now, you're welcome man.

Users who are viewing this thread