Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ai-chan, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
"Were they soft?"
"Very"
"Then the death penalty" LMAO
Looking forward to this one, methinks.

Dex-chan lover
@radthezero: And this is why we need a different scale for breast size that only concerns itself with the breasts' absolute size. Something like a rough estimate of their volume in cc (cubic centimeter).

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87, @radthezero;
And this is why we need a different scale for breast size that only concerns itself with the breasts' absolute size. Something like a rough estimate of their volume in cc (cubic centimeter).
That is what the (European) letter system is, sort of: it indicates the difference between measurements around the bust and under the bust. A 65B is 65 cm under and 80 around, a difference of 15 cm (six inches if you use obsolete measures). A 90G is 90 and 115 cm respectively. Proportionally they would look about the same!
Extrapolating a J cup would be 29 cm, which would be EFFING HUGE on a small girl! Japanese sizes are not the same as European, but even so.

That last panel is so familiar, can someone remind me what title that was?

So she knows he drop the business card on purpose for "that"? This must be a hentai opening

How many women actually have normal J cups in real life? Assuming it's Japanese cup size it's still an American I or large H cup.

"Drop your card again, and I'll make you feel better"
Yeah, there's no way she didn't know what she was saying

She definitely said that in purpose

Dex-chan lover
That George Mallory quote at the beginning. Oh man I couldn't stop laughing.

Fed-Kun's army
Soft weapons known to mankind, know the leave their victim with the biggest smiles on their face 🤣

Supporter
I believe Japanese cup sizes take into account that the female is normally wearing a padded bra, as is considered proper for the sake of modesty (no nipples should be on display, even when it's cold). This will typically inflate the actual size by 1 1/2 or 2 degrees of measurement. Thus, Jay-chan would still be just about a Huge-chan by American measurement standards, especially given her overall small frame.

Users who are viewing this thread