Getting Shot on the Frying Pan - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Fruit of Taiwan

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of this manga a day or two ago and wondering if the scanlation was kill.
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yay it's back! As an avid fisherman myself I like it when chapters have more of that going on, and the stream trout and mahseer are much more my style than the bass he usually mentions

Group Leader
Ah the sugar apples! It really is about the sweetest fruit there is in existence. In Vietnam there is an abundance of it too! Maybe the author should try being in vietnam for once too actually!

All caught up on what's been scanned now, a shame– thank you for the scanlations! Interesting observation on standards of frequency, I have always thought that wagyu is way too rich, but I never considered that I was coming from the perspective of a meat-eating culture.

Dex-chan lover
Super sweet natural fruits does sound interesting but i'm sure there's techniques and recipes to 'mellow out'/balance the flavor if something is too rich

Dex-chan lover
personally prefer slightly acidic fruit than pure sweet, snake fruit and soursop for example (though there are still the sweeter variant). got a few sugar apple tree but only my parents loved them, and java apple/water guava taste rather plain that you mostly eat them with rujak sauce so i get why they said that

Users who are viewing this thread