Ghost Writer - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Mr. Poison (1)

Dex-chan lover
These burdens sure have a penchant for catchphrases and fabulous poses.

Contributor
I know the scan group mentioned early Tekken installments, but blocky polygonal characters will always bring the original Virtua Fighter to mind for me.

vf.jpg

Double-page supporter
Nice plot, nice drawings and nice characters. If only it were less talkative this manga could become a hit.
Sorry it's just that I'm reading Bakuman so now I'm much more perceptive about certain things.
Jokes aside I find it hard to remember all the things that were said in the previous chapter, and many sentences are just fillers, they could be eliminated and nothing would change

Group Leader
@HajimeteNHK

Yes! I agree with you!
The overabundance of filler text makes it unpleasant to typeset and read!
But the other stuff about it is kinda cool.

Taichi is still m favourite but this guy is somewhat close , not because Taichi is the MC, I have my reasons . Taichi and him are believable because they have their heads on the earth (althought Taichi is more serious). One TRIED to avoid conflict to him and his close ones but ended up taking the safest route when he saw that his decision was going to be imposible to happen and knows how to work on a team and also knows his limits and doesn't believe his ability is OP. This other dude is a victim of society as much of either us or some awknowledged person of us is so his trauma over being discriminated because of lack of talent is believable. If he were to be somewhat less desperate he would be as likeable as Taichi. Then our 2nd MC is a third because while she has a believable course of action (helper of everyone) and her ability actually matches her (Taichi avoids conflicts but has a fighting skill and the other guy doesn't want to be discriminated by casts but has a dominance/puppeteer skill) and even her lack of seriousness is believable (her family pays little mind on what she does) she doesn't have as much spotlight to see her serious parts (we have seen them tho on the suicide girl part and all)

Dex-chan lover
@Jersie PET bottles ain't strong, but they didn't seem empty, and each one can apparently easily be thrown "with the force of a strong punch", and maybe with a bit more force than that if he's going for bust. So basically he threw his whole stash along the length of the stick, using his full power, and managed to slow the strike down to non-lethal speeds. (Still unclear if he's merely bruised or have some cracked ribs.) So I'm not completely baffled, I mean, an airbag in a car is just a single balloon yet it can reduce trauma by looots.

Oh, and thank you for all your hard work.

Group Leader
@Simpleton

Yeah I see. He should be ok since it seemed like he didn't need to go to the hospital at all afterward. So miraculously just bruising I suppose. Thanks for the support! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread