Ghost Writer - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Dear Youth...

Dex-chan lover
it's so rare now to see a manga with a proper ending and not completely rushed

Welp its been a blessed journey boys. Thank you to the team who translate this.

Thanks for the translation.

English is not my native language so I might have missed something, the guy goes to the past but can't interact with anyone so he could not save his parents so they died, he had a chat with them in their spirit form and all. But, what happened to his young self? Did he not age up and everything?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Now hopefully the author goes back to drawing hentai doujin

Dex-chan lover
@Kernub
The kid version of him aged into the one we saw in this story. When he got sent back, both the spirit version and the kid version exist at the same time. The kid version grows up and goes to the school while the spirit version gets a bag and then waits for a good time to reveal himself.

Fed-Kun's army
This was good, even if there is the místery about the City with rare stuff happening. The detectives expected something FROM nomiya so maybe there was something more bad that him in the City. So paper bag didnt reveal himself so he would change the main story so he could still exists in the spirit form in the main timeline, because his selfpast wouldnt change for anything and couldnt even detect his spirit self... Interesting.

@piay123 Hmm, I'm confused, the kid that grew up will end up in a never-ending goes to the past loop, or I'm looking too deep into it haha. Yeah, that's probably what happened, the kid grew up as if nothing ever happened so he wants to go back in time, and they are reunited with the "ghost" guy just after the guy leaves to the past. I was thinking that maybe something had changed for the kid version but they never interacted, I was looking too deep into it. Thanks for the explanation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this series to us. Shame it was so short, but the ending is pretty satisfying for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread