Ghoul ga Sekai wo Sukutta Koto wo Watashi dake ga shitteiru - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
MC was a disciple of a powerful swordwoman. He has learned her master's sword skills (enough that he's allowed to teach) and inherited her OP sword, but he cannot touch that OP sword and is only allowed to teach the sword. Why?

We can see the reason by looking at his performance in this chapter.

This was supposedly a serious fight, and MC needed to finish the fight quickly and move on. And yet MC acted like he's performing in front of camera, kept posing while dodging and watching the enemy, dragging the fight for no reason. We didn't even see the form of his weapon yet because the oh-I'm-so-cool MC finally decided to start morphing his arm at the very last page.

No wonder the OP sword considered MC unworthy.
:huh:

Supporter
So chapter 1 has 33 pages (and yes, first chapters can often have an imbalanced count compared to subsequent chapters), but here at 15 its come down to 10...There's just not enough space there to do proper build up and execution in any given chapter.

Dex-chan lover
MC was a disciple of a powerful swordwoman. He has learned her master's sword skills (enough that he's allowed to teach) and inherited her OP sword, but he cannot touch that OP sword and is only allowed to teach the sword. Why?

We can see the reason by looking at his performance in this chapter.

This was supposedly a serious fight, and MC needed to finish the fight quickly and move on. And yet MC acted like he's performing in front of camera, kept posing while dodging and watching the enemy, dragging the fight for no reason. We didn't even see the form of his weapon yet because the oh-I'm-so-cool MC finally decided to start morphing his arm at the very last page.

No wonder the OP sword considered MC unworthy.
:huh:
I think the word is touch not teach, either I fucked up, my PR did or the TS did

Dex-chan lover
Yeah is was touch and it was my bad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread