Giant Killing - Vol. 36 Ch. 352

Fed-Kun's army
i think it looks good enough for ETU drawing with the league leaders. also enjoying tsubaki and kubota bromance.

Fed-Kun's army
Man that's annoying but that's football for you

Aggregator gang
Yes, sometimes there is just a frustrating end where both sides are unhappy. But from ETU's perspective it's more closer to a win and they're still making progress. I wonder where the story will go from here after this long arc about Kubota and Tsubaki and the national team.

ugh. this manga is really good at capturing all kinds of emotions about football. this annoying feeling you get when you feel like you should have won is one of them. great chapter

Double-page supporter
Thanks for reminding me how well this manga captures the raw feeling of football.

It was the perfect ending for this match, this is true football after all. What a game!

thanks for the chapter as always, keep the hard and awesome work

Grr. I still wish one side could've won but having a tie feels appropriate given the two characters kubota and tsubaki and the state of the two teams they are in. Makes one hunger for what will happen in their next match up with their development.

And of course, thank you for this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
All of the above. It'd been awesome to have etu win but it wouldn't have made sense given everything that was established about both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread