Giant Killing - Vol. 38 Ch. 372

Double-page supporter
One really underrated aspect from this manga is how they assign the 'power levels' of the players in the team. The mangaka could have easily put Tsubaki in the first team as he's like the main character of the manga that is a player but he didn't because it makes sense. He's young and has raw talent but will not immediately compete with the first team players just yet.

Also Alvaro should go to Real Madrid, they seem to need a better striker now xD

The mention of Brazil and "can be broken down from any direction" on page 6 got me 7-1 flashback

Fed-Kun's army
Which year was this chapter published in? Trying to get a sense of the real life players that might be inspiring some of the Uruguay squad

Oh my my. Haha. This should inspire Tsubaki to play more since someone his age is playing in this high level match. I had the same facial reaction with Alvaro's move! Haha.

Hehe. But yeah, which Japan Brazil match was this chapter inspired from?

This is truly a great manga. Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
One really underrated aspect from this manga is how they assign the 'power levels' of the players in the team. The mangaka could have easily put Tsubaki in the first team as he's like the main character of the manga that is a player but he didn't because it makes sense. He's young and has raw talent but will not immediately compete with the first team players just yet.

Also Alvaro should go to Real Madrid, they seem to need a better striker now xD
They have this Vinícius guy now right? There was a scandal recently from fans who were calling him monkey and such, he must have been giving results one way or another 😏

Users who are viewing this thread