Giant Killing - Vol. 38 Ch. 377

Group Leader
Man, this is soooo goooooood, i love this manga, not the average sport manga, the realistic elements is what makes it so good, in a way it reminds me of the time when I played in high school and in the company team, I feel the same nervousness to enter during a match just by reading each page, looking forward to the next chapters.

@xVanNx I know, right. Anyone who likes football and manga can't skip this, it's just so good. I miss playing football with my college friends though 😅
Thanks for the chapter!

thnx again. Really cannot understand why they did not make a second or third season on the anime of this. Maybe should have skipped all the different languages (made it very confusing to hear a Japanese seiyuu suddenly trying to speak Dutch 😑

Group Leader
@pandit2002 they posted that they're going on indefinite hiatus and deactivated their Twitter and kofi. Whyfalala, thank you for single-handedly keeping GK alive for 120 chapters. Thank you for your hard work until now, you deserve a long rest! Hopefully someone else can take up the mantle.

Thanks so much for all the hard work.

Just learned from @naivchan comment that Whyfalalala is on hiatus... This really hurts, but thanks for keeping the dream alive for so long. If no one else picks the manga back up, i do hope you somehow come back to it. But if you don't, good luck with whatever your other projects in life are.

Thanks a lot Whyfalalala

Aggregator gang
Uaah, I got chills!! Our boys!!

Thank you for all your hard work @Whyfalalala, it's been such a long time and as a one-person team somehow you are more regular than most of the other scanlation teams I follow. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have picked this manga up, and I've bought a few of the first volumes of the English release.

Users who are viewing this thread