Giant Killing - Vol. 52 Ch. 516

Fed-Kun's army
Disclaimer: We won't stop our work even if no one donates.

But to make things clear: This is currently a volunteer work and no one commissioned us for this series.

Well, while proofreading these two chapters, I scratched my head a dozen times thanks to these half-broken MTL results. I'm working hard to make it somewhat readable for you guys. So, we would appreciate any generosity for our work.

But yeah, unless a stronger group comes in or an unforeseen situation occurs, we will keep working on this series.

Thank you for your support.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, kind of disappointed with Tsubaki's mentality there. I guess if it's FM, his determination would be in a scale of 10-12. But I hope his character development is coming soon enough.

Not gonna lie, kind of disappointed with Tsubaki's mentality there. I guess if it's FM, his determination would be in a scale of 10-12. But I hope his character development is coming soon enough.
He's always been like this lol. I'm sure with the upcoming games / some talks with Tatsumi he will start thinking of going to Europe. In any case while he's playing, he's aiming for Europe with that intensity.

Group Leader
Do you need help in Giant Killing? I'm interested to work on it. I'm belong to Nato 012 fansub, who we translate Giant Killing in Spanish. I can help with cleaning, redrawing or typing. You can contact to me of my discord: tinyurl.com/Nato012fansub

Group Leader
Do you need help in Giant Killing? I'm interested to work on it. I'm belong to Nato 012 fansub, who we translate Giant Killing in Spanish. I can help with cleaning, redrawing or typing. You can contact to me of my discord: tinyurl.com/Nato012fansub
Not really. Currently, we don't need typesetter, cleaner, or redrawer. I handle all the typeset/cleaner stuff for now, and right now we could need help in translation from JP -> ENG as our translator right now is MTL, and raw provider because we currently depend 3rd source provider which have poor quality and lot of watermark. Thank you for your offer, we appreciate it.

Group Leader
Not really. Currently, we don't need typesetter, cleaner, or redrawer. I handle all the typeset/cleaner stuff for now, and right now we could need help in translation from JP -> ENG as our translator right now is MTL, and raw provider because we currently depend 3rd source provider which have poor quality and lot of watermark. Thank you for your offer, we appreciate it.
We don't have a japanese translator. If you wish, we can share our links where we download our chapter. You could compare which pages have better quality. Contact me on discord to chat better.

Fed-Kun's army
We don't have a japanese translator. If you wish, we can share our links where we download our chapter. You could compare which pages have better quality. Contact me on discord to chat better.
As so we. That's why we wrote "looking for translator". We don't need TS\CL and we don't need RD right now. All we need is TL who can translate from JP to EN. If you want to help right now without being a TL, just correct us if we made a mistake in the translation, or named someone/something wrong, like other people did.

I'm still scratching my head trying to get 519 done from gibberish MTL, and I have work too. We have our own lives, and we are doing this on our free time. So please, stop sending the same message over and over. Instead of being helpful you are bothering us.

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation!
Quick suggestion since I saw it in the TL note:
I'm assuming the word you translated as "director" is 監督 and if so, in football context it means "manager" or "head coach"

It is confusing because in the movie industry, the same word 監督 is used to refer to movie director.

Users who are viewing this thread