Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 70 - Baseball! If You Don't Know, You're Not MAJOR!

Dex-chan lover
So, since I'm sure someone will notice, I just realized that Oriko's team's shirts say "Reigns." I thought it was just gibberish but it was the next best thing: Cursive.

That means that her team's name is likely "Blacky REIGNS" and not "Blacky Rain." I also got myself mixed up cuz when they do their first pose they say レインっ as opposed to their introductory text that says レインズ (レイン sounds like Rain and Reign). The only difference is the first has a small -tsu (っ) (which is also written in Hiragana as opposed to the rest of the word in Katakana) at the end which indicates a full-stop at the end of the word and is not pronounced while the second uses the Katakana for Zu (ズ), which would be pronounced.

This is a two-part chapter and in the next I will endeavor to fix this mistake. My apologies.

Dex-chan lover
Man, all the girls are so cute in there. Also cool how they immediately got a pose going. X)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. Stella, I don't think any of that is regulation.

Group Leader
So, since I'm sure someone will notice, I just realized that Oriko's team's shirts say "Reigns." I thought it was just gibberish but it was the next best thing: Cursive.

That means that her team's name is likely "Blacky REIGNS" and not "Blacky Rain." I also got myself mixed up cuz when they do their first pose they say レインっ as opposed to their introductory text that says レインズ (レイン sounds like Rain and Reign). The only difference is the first has a small -tsu (っ) (which is also written in Hiragana as opposed to the rest of the word in Katakana) at the end which indicates a full-stop at the end of the word and is not pronounced while the second uses the Katakana for Zu (ズ), which would be pronounced.

This is a two-part chapter and in the next I will endeavor to fix this mistake. My apologies.
I was about to mention this! By the way, it's possible on Mangadex to go in and edit the chapter by reuploading individual panels, in case you still want to fix it for this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread