Interview #8: Hachimitsu Scans

VIP
I tend to really enjoy many of the works that Hachimitsu Scans picks up. I never realized that there's only one person behind all these translations o.o

I really appreciate the work that you put out! It's all very lovely (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm also surprised it's a one-man group. Had seen you doing manga since forever with that infamous honey credit page. Thank you for the interview!

Dex-chan lover
Yooo Hachimitsu Scans!! I'm a Brazilian fan that has read several scanlated works of yours!! I can't thank you enough!!

Marika and Hibari-kun are my favs and I would die for them 😘

This was a pleasure to read. After learning of it in Ookami Shounen the group quickly became one of my favourites as I noticed that iconic honey credits page on more and more great series, to the point that I now consider Hachimitsu Scans' involvement as an indicator of quality in itself. I'm extremely impressed to hear it's pretty much all been a one man show.

zia

Oh my gosh, my favorite scan group :D

I can't believe you are only one person. Absolute madman, it's almost 10 years.

Thanks for all the hardworks, and thanks to introduce lots of manga on niche topic that i secretly read for a long time, even now i still read this genre more than anything else, and make questions about gender, psychology and humanity (wait,what is this thing, crossdressing? What's nice about it? Maybe if i am the character it could happen for me too, wait what? am i a pervert now? Mom, am i a degenerate?)

And hey, ookami shonen is my fave too, thanks for the scans to introduce me to such great series, it is really great!! (The art is so cute, the characters and the story is really just great) I've read it over and over. I'll always looking forward for future releases,

Contributor
@Tooko when I first discover you back then, I'm kinda wondering when will the sweetness of the honey end, but I never really expected a one man army to stay strong even after such a long time mmm...
Thanks a lot for bringing such glorious gender bender manga to our community mmm...

@Tooko as a trans' peep thanks for translating manga that feels more relevant to my life etc (not sure how to say this without it sounding a little odd). Fukakai na Boku no Subete o seems to be another really great series too, along the lines of Bokura no Hentai. I found both pretty hard to read given my situation but I'm glad I did.

Group Leader
Hello friend, I would just like to say thank you for what you do. Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru is one of my favorite romance series out there and you did a fantastic job. Also thank you for doing Nettaigyo as it is also one of my favorite series.

Thank you for this interview! Reading manga the group worked on helped teach me important stuff about gender identity, and definitely was instrumental in me coming out as trans. Reading this is a delight; I'll have to check out whatever I haven't read and anything recommended ^.^

hachimitsu scans really do a great job beside lack of staff/member, more than that they still keep going their work and releasing manga. i've been reading and downloading at their site for these past 3 years, and im thankful for their job.

though i didnt donate anything yet, sry 😅

Legendary! Thanks to you, I discovered many manga that turned out to be my favorite (Reversible!, Fukakai na Boku no Subete o, Nanashi no Asterism, Bokura no Hentai, etc.) and keep up the good work!
@Tooko , what was the first gender-themed manga you read? Mine was Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru, and I never realize you scanlated it until later.

Dex-chan lover
I love all the manga Hachimitsu scans does, because I'm a fan of the same themes!!! Would you consider doing Otomen at some point? That's a very gender subversive manga

Well snap, I'd've never guessed that Hachimitsu Scans of all groups was a solo team. Usotsuki Lily is an old favorite of mine, and I couldn't help but notice that simple credits page on many other nice mangas I've happened to read up too. Many thanks for everything you worked on, and best of luck in keeping it all up! You're an inspiration to us all.

I've read lots from your group and I'm suprised that such beautiful works had done by just one man only. Wow. Thanks for every mangas that you've brought to us, wish you good health and luck in life, Dear.

Users who are viewing this thread