Giant Ojou-sama - Ch. 90 - Homecoming! Midori the Spy's Family!

Double-page supporter
Real hot take, but at this point "I'm not a furry but" is no less corny than "I swear I'm not gay".

You're allowed to get the vapors at the giant bunny lady, it doesn't have to be a whole thing.
(Besides, she has all the human bits that make the crotch go, it's barely weird.)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Big sis wasn't told about the time limit, right? Does she know it's only temporary?
Chapter 50 shows that the duration is at least long enough that needing to go to the bathroom while giant is a pressing concern if you don't have a reversal drink handy. When Sebas tells her that it will take "three hours" to prepare a shrinking drink, Oriko panics, suggesting that the giant state wasn't going to wear off on its own any sooner than that, and that was after "drinking a lot during the restoration work", suggesting that she had already been giant for several hours before that. In chapter 25, when Oriko grew bigger than the whole city, they said that it would wear off in a week, so it is temporary, but I don't think anyone has had their giant state wear off at a bad time in the whole comic - whenever it comes up, the joke is always that the duration is longer than would be convenient, even in chapter 1 ("So when do I turn back to normal?" "Yeah, about that...").

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 50 shows that the duration is at least long enough that needing to go to the bathroom while giant is a pressing concern if you don't have a reversal drink handy. When Sebas tells her that it will take "three hours" to prepare a shrinking drink, Oriko panics, suggesting that the giant state wasn't going to wear off on its own any sooner than that, and that was after "drinking a lot during the restoration work", suggesting that she had already been giant for several hours before that. In chapter 25, when Oriko grew bigger than the whole city, they said that it would wear off in a week, so it is temporary, but I don't think anyone has had their giant state wear off at a bad time in the whole comic - whenever it comes up, the joke is always that the duration is longer than would be convenient, even in chapter 1 ("So when do I turn back to normal?" "Yeah, about that...").
Keep in mind that in chapter 58 she also grew bigger than the city and stayed like that until the end of the day and then also had to spend the night at a larger size because she had grown too big to be shrunk with just one Shrink Drink. Sebas even stated it would be about 12 hours before she could take another Shrink Drink.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This is kind the forth i am not a furry but of this manga. I feel like the author is trying to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread