Gift "Mugen Gacha" de Level 9999 - Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if JP author makes MC pick up the idiot ball to drive the plot.

Like, say, abandoning Yume "just for a moment" in dubious circumstances. And not securing her immediately. After searching years for her.

I'm surprised given his assets he didn't just have her "vanish" from the human mansion without any of this setup. It's not like he's incapable of espionage or abduction.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if JP author makes MC pick up the idiot ball to drive the plot.

Like, say, abandoning Yume "just for a moment" in dubious circumstances. And not securing her immediately. After searching years for her.

I'm surprised given his assets he didn't just have her "vanish" from the human mansion without any of this setup. It's not like he's incapable of espionage or abduction.
Why would he actively choose to terrify his sister by kidnapping her

Dex-chan lover
You never said anything about what a hostage rescue team should do though :meguusmug:
FBI HRT, mind was in parallel organization mode.
I try to look at these stories and find real-world parallels for what would be "rational".

Other option was South America/South Africa Cartel rescue contractors.
Or possibly W. E. Fairbairn and the Shanghai Municipal Police Reserve Unit, chronologically.

Point being, if you have the ability to extract; extract.

Dex-chan lover
Since it was so easy to get the sister back, MC's brother is probably in the most possible annoying and/or hellish situation possible :')
You know the brother is going to be at the most annoying kingdom, probably the dragonewt kingdom or some shit like that, the leader of the gathering of races looked at least sensible and reasonable

Users who are viewing this thread