Gift "Mugen Gacha" de Level 9999 - Ch. 85 - Secret Meeting

Dex-chan lover
I hope its not a part where MC travel to the past using some UR card to create an event so that his past self could be like "this or that" shit some author like to pull, ecause its not funny and would be so boring

Dex-chan lover
I hope its not a part where MC travel to the past using some UR card to create an event so that his past self could be like "this or that" shit some author like to pull, ecause its not funny and would be so boring
not making any sense he kills his own parents though if that really happen and only left his sister and brother alive.

Dex-chan lover
No joke about it being over 9000? I'm disappointed. Although it's not that they're trying to get the country to betray him instead of just powering through everyone and steamrolling them. It would have been boring if that had been the case.

not making any sense he kills his own parents though if that really happen and only left his sister and brother alive.

We have now seen that he can copy people and if the copy dose not disappear when killed he could have coped everyone in the village to keep them safe and then destroyed it and let his siblings escape for some time traveler BS like that.

I would hope it would not play out like that but... you never know.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if that was actually light who accidentally destroyed his home town and killed his parents. Like what happened in date a live where Origami went back in time to kill the spirit who killed her parents little does she knows she was the one who killed her parents.

Btw thank you for the mass release.. Keep up the good work👊

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if that was actually light who accidentally destroyed his home town and killed his parents. Like what happened in date a live where Origami went back in time to kill the spirit who killed her parents little does she knows she was the one who killed her parents.

Btw thank you for the mass release.. Keep up the good work👊
IIRC something similar happened to the Flash, but it was so long ago I'm not remembering well, just having dejavu feelings :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I’m calling it now, and you can quote me on this. His brother is suspicious, it would not surprise me if he’s the one who did all of that, and if he’s the real “Master” who saved his sister for whatever reason, but killed the village because they might have sold out Light, or for another reason.

Time travel could also play a role, but remember she said Level 9000 not 9999, he’s 9999 so how would he have reverted levels when that hasn’t even been shown as something that people can do? And then there’s Yume’s story not adding up, her being somewhere different than she remembers. Something really fishy is happening here, but I don’t know what yet. Not enough information to really tell one way or the other.

I assume that that 9k lvl human got somehow enslaved by the top brass of the other races, when he was still weak.
That's probably why they also checked out Light and most likely other Master candidates, so they can brain wash them or something similar, before they become overpowered.
Maybe the reason Light's siblings got away was that the other races can only give simple commands to that high level human, something like "destroy that village", and so they only did that, but didn't make sure that everyone died.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, wouldn't them going through the way of having 5 races elect her as queen mean they're just doing the same thing of giving them power yet again 😐

Users who are viewing this thread