Gift "Mugen Gacha" de Level 9999 - Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
The readability of the translation has improved immensely since the previous chapters, so that's great. It's still rough around the edges grammatically here and there, but nothing really a big deal.

Of course, the ideal would be to match the perfectly formatted, typeset and edited commissions instruction page. One step at a time eh?

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like dealing with the dwarves will be easy as can be. Hell, get a ring-pop and watch them go wild.

Dex-chan lover
give good relic, dwarf happy, give bad relic, dwarf angry. Is basically what the dwarf mentality in the manga is

Dex-chan lover
Thanks ManhwaFreak team for always providing such high quality translations
Edit: Monday 24th, I retract my previous statement due to new information.

Last edited:
How do you manage to not even get the English correct on an ad for English translation commissions, let alone in your actual translations

Dex-chan lover
I bet he is actually an alright dude, but is driven solely by bartering items. Prolly why MC knew to offer soemthing he would want to get his easy cooperation

Double-page supporter
Feel sorry Nemu has to deal with this nut job but at least he is of the harmless variety as it seems he only want knowledge so like many others i have some hope that they are not as rotten as the rest of the leaders we have seen

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell did he want to lick the rock..?

Sometimes, you learn things by licking them. Or rubbing them on your arm gently. Or just pouring them down your fellow party member's throat.

Totally haven't done that and found out it was a deadly poison in tabletop, nosirree bob... :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Man, the dwarf king is funny.

I guess most dwarf is like this and they appoint winner (or loser?) of rock, paper and scissor as king.

Too bad they are roped into politics.

Power Uploader
What a scummy group. They watermark everything, beg for money, threaten to drop series if they're not paid, and want people to proofread, edit, and manage their project for free, even though they're making a profit. They're not even getting their money's worth from their "paid" translators given the quality of these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
What a scummy group. They watermark everything, beg for money, threaten to drop series if they're not paid, and want people to proofread, edit, and manage their project for free, even though they're making a profit. They're not even getting their money's worth from their "paid" translators given the quality of these chapters.
Oh thanks for the information, I edited my previous comment you disliked.

Users who are viewing this thread