Gift - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This sucks!! Yutaka needs to talk to Kei plain & clear! He already picked up on his trauma, but he doesn't seem to be connecting that Kei had been sold/passed around when was a child and Kei did it at his own choosing when he got older a few times... I hope Yutaka tells Kei soon that he doesn't have to go through life expecting to sell himself or be sold and discarded.

Yutaka is good for Kei. Kei was making real progress in growing as a person, he asked Yukata for that fine booty this time *blush* instead of coercing him 😊 this amazing & complex, thank you for translating & sharing! looking fwd to next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
okay like??? the plot actually gives so much character insight and like,,, how he views everything as a setting and has specific voices in his head just fighting it out fucking shot me in the face like-

i didn't think this plot was literally going to unzip my organs what the hell like,,, now i feel suspense AND sad excuse me

thank you for translating!

i dont even know what to comment, this manga is just fucking with my feelings since i was surely not expecting this dense and strong plot
thank you very much for translating it

i'm at a loss for words. It's excruciating to see Ke suffer internally so much. I hope they get some proper communication before it's too late and Kei does something he'll regret

Users who are viewing this thread