Gift

This is interesting and a bit complex in regards to the main character. There's a lot unsaid between the two mcs so more drama is bound to happen. thanks for sharing!! 😘

Holy shit this is amazing. But man that cliffhanger-not-cliffhanger! Would love to read a sequel if it had one.

Thank you for updating! Such a good Yaoi. An absolute classic. Can't wait to see the next development!

This is very interesting. Very nice story so far, thank you very much for the update

Yoooo
This one is so amazing, I'm so happy you're translating it ❀o❀
I signed up here just so i can read this, I'm not kidding XD
I love and admire your work, thank you so much πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

What am i doing at 3am in the morning and read this and go into depressed mood?? 😝. Anw, thanks for the updates. Been waiting for this for years πŸ’•πŸ’•

Noooooo!!!!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜¬

But also thank you for the update! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

This story is sooooooo good. But also nooooooo 😭😭😭😭😭

Please Scanlator-scan keep updating regularly πŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

SO glad this is being worked on again, it’s such an incredibly unique story and the art is beautiful. thank you so much for the update! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

As someone with a lot of mental issues this is really hard to read but it's cool to see someone with a dissociative type disorder that's not like "my alter ego is a murderer" this is a lot more accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread