GIGANT - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Actress

Double-page supporter
Aw, such a shame, that long black hair girl was so tall! and interesting! She should'd dumped that BFs ass.

Group Leader
look like page 42 are missing? i clearly remember there more when papiko behind him or this is from the tankoubon one?

Fed-Kun's army
Edgar Light? Why you gotta do my man dirty like this. It's Wright as in one of the best directors in the modern era Edgar Wright (and in before somebody says it. It's the same katakana for both of them, so it was really down to translation)

Edgar Light? Why you gotta do my man dirty like this. It's Wright as in one of the best directors in the modern era Edgar Wright (and in before somebody says it. It's the same katakana for both of them, so it was really down to translation)
It's (possibly) not a mistranslation. If you notice in a previous scene, there's a Blade Runner poster and Harrison Ford's name is rewritten as Hudson Ford. So, I was thinking that Edgar Light was also done to skirt copyright.

But, this isn't an official translation, which means there's probably less incentive to avoid copyright, which means that you are possibly correct in your believe belief that the translators dun goofed.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give the manga a try and see if it's really as bad as many people say

Dex-chan lover
the translations feels off. like translator is high or something. or the dialogue feels off.

Users who are viewing this thread