GIGANT - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Criminal

Dex-chan lover
What is Japan doing, shut down that stupid site already. =.=

Dex-chan lover
What’s worse is I’m sure that if that site existed in reality, there would be tons of trolls and assholes voting for things like that...

Dex-chan lover
"that lady that saved millions of people, that is currently the only thing standing between humanity and extinction, yea lets just arrest her and treat het like a criminal..."
i don't understand why they do this in this kind of stories, it seems so fucking forced, there is no way people would act that way, if anything there would be a cult dedicated to her proclaiming her as god or gods messenger to humanity.
she would be crowned a hero not a villain by 99.999999% of people and the ones who hated her would never be able to state it publicly or take action against her.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
Agreed, if this shit has been proven already, redirect DNS queries to a Federal Organization site and start farming the IPs.

Double-page supporter
hopefully the ending isnt sucks! So far i enjoy this series

seriously, why people on this series keep clicking on ete's ideas?!?

I'm the only one that thinks this manga is getting worse and dumber?
I mean cmon. Inuyashiki was also kinda weird towards end but still readable. This story is plain dumb and uninteresting from start like author wanted to focus only on sex, big boobs, mgts/gts fetish and story as side thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Uncle_hitler no that's pretty much how that would really go, check out Pixar's documentary "The Incredibles" to see how these so called gods were treated as recently as the fifties and sixties. People are easily scared of what they don't understand, even if it's trying to help them.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage
>that's totally how the real world works, just look at this animated kids movie
yea that totally makes sense, not a completely unrelated comparison or nothing, let me make a comparison as well, Shrek. he's seen as dangerous yet he does heroics and he get's hailed as a hero afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
@Uncle_hitler Shrek was only the hero to other disenfranchised peoples, he got harassed by the neighboring countries in the next ones, government seizing his family, and media muddying his name.

Double-page supporter
You'd think that they'd just completely shut down broadband and cellular networks at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread