GIGANT - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - AI

Dex-chan lover
And where did the AI up in orbit get the materials for a giant facility lolwut

Dex-chan lover
@Bootybug space debris, a collection of waste from rockets, space stations and decomisioned satelites. It is a real problem, so big that if it continiues to grow we wont actually be able to go outside of earth

That font for Papiko is real bad. Why using several fonts when there's no reason?

@Stevostin Umm we wanted Papiko to have a cute girly font (XD cuz she's so damn sweeeet). That's the reason. The idea was to try using "personalized" fonts for our mc's, so as to give character to their dialogue.

Hey guys! Do you dislike Papiko's font/find it hard to read etc? Due to the reasons mentioned right above, we were hoping that you'd get used to it in a couple of chapters. But if you think you can't imagine yourself getting used to her font, let us know.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was a bit hard to read in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Lol this manga should've stuck with being nonsense and ridiculousness.

Now that they're trying to have a recognizable plot, I can't help but point out the logical inconsistency of coming back to after the giants began appearing, rather than going back to when the AI was first sent to space to prevent the giant satellite factory from forming in the first place.

Miv

Aggregator gang
@codetaku i think this might make it even more ridiculous and nonsensical.

it becomes a more enjoyable read once you side with the AI.

Hem

Double-page supporter
I think the AIs did humanity a favor - it looks only GigaChads and Stacies were able to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread