GIGANT

Feel like this kind of concept is Oku's bread and butter, but he's completely fucked this one.

He really needs to recognise his complete lack of talent for writing characters and dialogue, because putting that at the forefront of this manga just turns it into a painful slog.

Is this worth reading? I remember reading it back when it had like 10 chapters or so just because I liked gantz and inuyashiki, but it turned out it was pretty bad and then dropped it. Does it get better?

This is hot garbage. What happened to this mangaka after Gantz and Inuyashiki? Is this a drug fueled forced effort to do... something?

I've read ahead of the English scans via the Brazilian scan team and yeah... Gigant DOES get better. It's just that this kinda stuff drags on forever and this being a monthly series doesn't make it easy getting to the good stuff

hahaha that's LGA775 Intel's CPU on that satellite. Based on the capacitor distribution I would say that is identical to core 2 duo E8400 that I'm holding in my hand right now.
sku_215161_1.jpg

Okay okay okay I know this is a bit weird and wacky but I am enjoying it to be fair and I like the story it is quite interesting to me and boob

This manga is like someone told the author that it would be impossible for him to make something worse than the ending part of Gantz and lo and behold: GIGANT. Seriously, at this point this should be used as a study case on how someone can get away wish such trash being published. How far can this author go before this crash and burn? Will this get up to a 100 chapters? We will see...

Users who are viewing this thread