Gimai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
and thus another day passes by as they slowly reassure eachother that their intentions align and all is well.😏🤌🏼...or something I dunno😒

Dex-chan lover
Yo this manga about how 2 families become 1 is actually deeper than i initially thought

Dex-chan lover
DhUJiWaUEAATp2K.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These 2 are really matures for their ages god damn, this is why really like the light novels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This is such a sweet chapter for the two of them. This story really helps reinvent the step-siblings trope. I mean there is still a hint of that forbidden-romance they are both holding back on, but somehow the approach to that is kind of different compared to its contemporaries.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't care about realism you don't care about storytelling either. You just liked her old haircut better, that's all lol
What kind of retarded response is this. I'm reading a fictional story about step-siblings falling in love. The setting may be modern day but that doesn't mean the characters and scenarios are. Storytelling does not have to be "realistic" to be good. In fact being realistic can take away from good storytelling.

When it comes to good storytelling I care about good writing and character consistency. Nothing about her haircut is good from a writing perspective. It's just a stupid trope that is so unnecessary and dumb. Also looks ugly on her. You can show her slowly change through her words and actions you don't have to physically change her looks to fake growth. It's nothing more than wasted "shock" to show "something's different" instead of being more subtle in the writing. The fact the series went through this cliche just hurts it not help.

Seriously what has changed after the haircut? She calls him Nii-san now. The fact she did that was a bigger shock that started to change the nature of their relationship and was more interesting in showing a shift in her mentality. The haircut did nothing to show that. You would still get all that emotional weight regardless of her cutting her hair not because of it. Making her cut it is fucking pointless

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Those two mog me hard in teenager phase. Back in my highschool day I just spend time on tcg and hobby shit without any care for the future.
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread