Gimai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't end up together. Would be great to see a platonic ending, but feel like it's going to be a case of 'I can't ignore these feelings anymore' towards the end. Not that I'd complain if they do end up together, either - it'd just be a more interesting approach to the taboo.

Not that we're there yet, anyway. Looking forward to the next. Thanks for the translation.

edit: thanks for the spoilers!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't end up together. Would be great to see a platonic ending, but feel like it's going to be a case of 'I can't ignore these feelings anymore' towards the end. Not that I'd complain if they do end up together, either - it'd just be a more interesting approach to the taboo.

Not that we're there yet, anyway. Looking forward to the next. Thanks for the translation.
spoiler
they ended up together

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

edit: thanks for the spoilers!
I'm still on the senpai bros!
Even tho I'm torturing myself here ahahaha

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:

I'd prefer it that way too. Honestly if it keeps moving the direction it seems to be, I'm gonna get bored with it. There are innumerable versions of the "found family to romantic partners" trope out there, I really don't need another. Moreover, I really like the family side of it- like the step-mom trying her best to be viewed as a parent in the eyes of MC. MC and Sister working to try and understand each other, and respect their individual needs and wants. It would be a much more unique and cute story.

Dex-chan lover

Dam you do know this is from a LN and they in volume 12 and let’s just say lmao

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer it that way too. Honestly if it keeps moving the direction it seems to be, I'm gonna get bored with it. There are innumerable versions of the "found family to romantic partners" trope out there, I really don't need another. Moreover, I really like the family side of it- like the step-mom trying her best to be viewed as a parent in the eyes of MC. MC and Sister working to try and understand each other, and respect their individual needs and wants. It would be a much more unique and cute story.
Naw that’s stupid we don’t want that and thank god we didn’t get that lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is at the end of Volume 4, Chapter 7 if anyone wants to pick it up and/or to read it to find out what happens

Edit: For those who want or have to know, after reading Volume 4,
It's just a scare. A confession does happen a little later, as you'd expect, but it gets shot down. Annoyingly he's pushy about it despite that so there'll probably be drama down the road.
They seem to get together at the end of 4 as well. Or at least they seem to, I haven't read 5 yet so take that with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, I don't. I don't often read LN/WNs unless necessary to see "what the difference is between the original product and an adaptation" or if "manga gets the axe and I want to see where things go next". Thanks for the spoiler though!
No problem volume 11 they start taking it to the next level and no drama or anything

Dex-chan lover
Can't post spoil since on mobile and I hate typing long on mobile ....

But non LN reader might want remember about moment Akiko suddenly hugging asamura ...

Dex-chan lover
The guy interested in Saki seems like a decent bloke. I know he will get rejected in the end but I hope they do it the normal way and not having him be an asshole for that, I hate that trope so much

This is at the end of Volume 4, Chapter 7 if anyone wants to pick it up and/or to read it to find out what happens

Edit: For those who want or have to know, after reading Volume 4,
It's just a scare. A confession does happen a little later, as you'd expect, but it gets shot down. Annoyingly he's pushy about it despite that so there'll probably be drama down the road.
They seem to get together at the end of 4 as well. Or at least they seem to, I haven't read 5 yet so take that with a pinch of salt.
Do you know where I can read the LN?
I haven’t found a good site to read other LN so anything thing helps. I’d like to be able to read other light novels if possible

Users who are viewing this thread