Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Childhood of Reinhard von Müsel I

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
1,299
His sister is getting clapped that night and by the time he is close to saving her she will have 3-6 kids by then (depending on the amount of concubines there are)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
300
Usually these type of manga aren't my vibe. The description kinda turned me off, but I had nothing but time and I figured I could give it a chance

After 1 chapter I can definitely say I'm in it for the long haul
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Messages
511
His sister is getting clapped that night and by the time he is close to saving her she will have 3-6 kids by then (depending on the amount of concubines there are)

She's gonna be dead when he's done with the kaiser (i guessed)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top