Ginga wa Kanojo Hodo ni

Contributor
@kalton:

I thought (?) the author had said back at the time they'd planned to make a sequel when they could or something like that (which often doesn't materialize, of course).

That said, I am way more at peace with Fujimi Lover's non-ending, now after some time has passed, than I was at the time. Somehow when I look back at the series mostly what I'm left with is warm fuzzy feelings, which is... not what I'd have predicted at the time.

Remembering the whole experience of reading it does make me hesitate to pick up another series by the same author too casually, though... XD (I'll be able to tell soon enough from the comments if it's anywhere near as intense, though, no doubt.)

Of course I read it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, its this author again... better prepare myself mentally for this one.

Contributor
Other thoughts: This feels like a difficult-to-translate title, you can't easily end a sentence there in English. XD And without knowing the next word... hmm...

Something like,
"She, moreso than the galaxy..."
"The galaxy, as much as her, is..."

?

Or maybe lose some of the feel of the perhaps-wistfully unfinished sentence, and just call it The Galaxy Compared to Her, but I hate that sort of title translation that loses the feel of the original?

Group Leader
@Pokari interesting take. I'd probably go with something vague like The Girl Greater than the Universe, but yes, it does lose the original meaning. I haven't figured out either what comes after "Hodo ni" since I haven't read past Ch2 as well 😅

Users who are viewing this thread