Giniro no Genders - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

That was probably the weirdest, yet most stimulating page turner I have ever seen.

Somehow it feels like the artist got sex and gender mixed up somewhere along the way.

Gosh, i feel like the girl have some sort agenda and use gin to do stuff she want. Idk, have bad feeling about this.

Dex-chan lover
I think she is scouting for more workers for the cafe

Group Leader
The president is probably a crossdresser as well, probably even the person mentioned in the first chapter?

im vaguely scared asa is rushing him into things instead of letting him figure things out naturally and that itll end poorly

Double-page supporter
I like the cute reaction and all but this is absolutely garbage, fuck blackmailing.

And here I thought short hair girl was a good person, turns out she's a blackmailing bitch.

I'll give this another 3-4 chapters but surely it's getting stupid and ignorant for a manga that has LGBT on the cover.

The strange expressionless faces in this manga are extremely off putting.

It's like it was drawn by an alien who has never met a real human, and only used dolls as models. Even the body postures are awkward and unnatural.

I like the story enough to continue reading but it seems like the art is actively trying to make me stop.

Double-page supporter
It didn't occur to me last chapter, but what if Sumon is gay? Then this whole plot of making him fall for the cross-dressing MC is destined to fail. Well, unless he's a gay dude who's into cross-dressed dudes.

Power Uploader
t5.png

t6.png

>gender stereotypes
>sexual orientation bullshit
dropped

Users who are viewing this thread