Giniro no Genders - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
The moth motif triggers my phobia, but I pushed on... This is getting creepier and creepier by the minute

Double-page supporter
yo wtf this guy is the craziest person in this whole manga

I hope Seiji gets what he deserves soon, the last 4 chapters have been nothing but creepiness.

I didn't come here for creepy yaoi happenings. Gotta go purify me with some cute otokonoko manga now.

Group Leader
the head teleported ? lol
... oh man this manga isn't for me anyway

Repressing yourself IS unhealthy and leads to dangerous thoughts, but that wouldn't at all justify actions like taking advantage of a sleeping person. This really got dark the past chapters huh

I can't help but notice the mangaka's artstyle is a little different from what I've seen and read. I wonder if they're using 3D models or an artist mannequin as reference. Maybe Clip Studio Paint's 3D models?

aw i cant help but feel bad for him, hoping for such a bleak future like that :(

Is it just me that think this is getting interesting?
Judging from the comment section I guess it's just me..

@uttanova,
Almost all the images are drawn over clip studio models. Backdrops are mostly filtered photos as well. If you get the newest clip with all the community stuff there are tonnes of predone work. if you familiarize yourself with them you will start to see the in a lot of various manga. Buildings backgrounds etc even preset poses for the figures. Good artists will alter them and do a decent job of hiding them, many do not.

Bad or good I guess it is up to the reader. Personally I would rather see badly amature rendered drawings that traceover work, or worse just filtered 3d models.

Gin is just a abuse magnet. First that girl pushing him into things, now being fapped to while he sleeps. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread